1. You are free to promote your own web sites, but naturally any promotion that mentions SANESolution (Yopti, LLC) could be perceived by the public or the press as a joint effort. You should know that certain forms of advertising are always prohibited by SANESolution (Yopti, LLC). For example, advertising commonly referred to as "spamming" is unacceptable to us and could cause damage to our name. Other generally prohibited forms of advertising include the use of unsolicited commercial email (UCE), postings to non-commercial newsgroups and cross-posting to multiple newsgroups at once. In addition, you may not advertise in any way that effectively conceals or misrepresents your identity, your domain name, or your return email address. You may use mailings to customers to promote SANESolution (Yopti, LLC) so long as the recipient is already a customer or subscriber of your services or web site, and recipients have the option to remove themselves from future mailings. Also, you may post to newsgroups to promote SANESolution (Yopti, LLC) so long as the news group specifically welcomes commercial messages. At all times, you must clearly represent yourself and your web sites as independent from SANESolution (Yopti, LLC). If it comes to our attention that you are spamming, we will consider that cause for immediate termination of this Agreement and your participation in the SANESolution (Yopti, LLC) Affiliate Program. Any pending balances owed to you will not be paid if your account is terminated due to such unacceptable advertising or solicitation.
2. Affiliates that among other keywords or exclusively bid in their Pay-Per-Click campaigns on keywords such as SANESolution (Yopti, LLC), SANE, SANESolution, www.SANE, www.SANESolution (Yopti, LLC), and/or any misspellings or similar alterations of these – be it separately or in combination with other keywords – and do not direct the traffic from such campaigns to their own website prior to re-directing it to ours, will be considered trademark violators, and will be banned from SANESolution’s Affiliate Program. We will do everything possible to contact the affiliate prior to the ban. However, we reserve the right to expel any trademark violator from our affiliate program without prior notice, and on the first occurrence of such PPC bidding behavior.
3. Affiliates are not prohibited from keying in prospect’s information into the lead form as long as the prospects’ information is real and true, and these are valid leads (i.e. sincerely interested in SANESolution’s service).
4. Affiliate shall not transmit any so-called "interstitials," "Parasiteware™," "Parasitic Marketing," "Shopping Assistance Application," "Toolbar Installations and/or Add-ons," "Shopping Wallets" or "deceptive pop-ups and/or pop-unders" to consumers from the time the consumer clicks on a qualifying link until such time as the consumer has fully exited SANESolution’s site (i.e., no page from our site or any SANESolution (Yopti, LLC)’s content or branding is visible on the end-user’s screen). As used herein a. "Parasiteware™" and "Parasitic Marketing" shall mean an application that (a) through accidental or direct intent causes the overwriting of affiliate and non affiliate commission tracking cookies through any other means than a customer initiated click on a qualifying link on a web page or email; (b) intercepts searches to redirect traffic through an installed software, thereby causing, pop ups, commission tracking cookies to be put in place or other commission tracking cookies to be overwritten where a user would under normal circumstances have arrived at the same destination through the results given by the search (search engines being, but not limited to, Google, MSN, Yahoo, Overture, AltaVista, Hotbot and similar search or directory engines); (c) set commission tracking cookies through loading of SANESolution site in IFrames, hidden links and automatic pop ups that open SANESolution (Yopti, LLC)’s site; (d) targets text on web sites, other than those web sites 100% owned by the application owner, for the purpose of contextual marketing; (e) removes, replaces or blocks the visibility of Affiliate banners with any other banners, other than those that are on web sites 100% owned by the owner of the application.
5. No bidding on brand, or product terms allowed in any search marketing.